Πέμπτη, 21 Ιουλίου 2011
IEL Cyber Law Greece
An new update of the monograph Cyberlaw Greece has been recently published by Kluwerlaw International. It is offered as part of the Series International Encyclopaedia of Cyber Law, but it can also be accessed separately online here.
The Encyclopaedia consists primarily in a series of national monographs, treating the different legal subjects related to information and communication technology on the basis of a common standard outline. The outline contains, besides a general introduction, the following parts:
The Author. Table of Contents. List of Abbreviations. Preface.
Part I. Regulation of the ICT Market.
1. Regulatory Framework of the Telecommunications Sector.
2. Regulation of Competition in the ICT Market.
3. Regulation of Cryptography and other Dual Use Goods.
4. Legal Status of Standardization.
5. Legal Status of Out-of-Court Dispute Settlement in the ICT
Part II. Protection of Intellectual Property in the ICT
1. Application of Copyright in the Area of ICT.
2. Legal Protection of Software.
3. Legal Protection of Databases.
4. Legal Protection of Computer Chips.
5. Other Intellectual Property Rights in the ICT Sector.
6. Internet Domain Name Registration.
Part III. ICT Contracts.
1. Hardware Contracts.
2. Software Contracts.
3. Turnkey Contracts.
4. Distribution Agreements.
5. Maintenance Contracts.
6. Facilities Management.
7. Network Services.
8. Government Contracts.
Part IV. Electronic Transactions.
1. Legal Status of Electronic Transactions.
2. Regulation of Electronic Signatures and Certification Services.
3. Legal Aspects of Electronic Banking.
4. Protection of Users of Electronic Services.
Part V. Non-Contractual Liability.
2. Liability of Network Operators.
3. Liability of Service Providers.
4. Product Liability.
Part VI. Privacy Protection.
1. Regulation of Personal Data Processing.
2. Protection of Telecommunications Privacy.
Part VII. Computer Related Crime.
1. General legal development.
2. Application of Substantive Criminal Law in the Area of ICT.
3. Application of Criminal Procedure Law in the Area of ICT.
The authors of this monograph are:
Dimitrios Maniotis, Professor of Law at Democritus University in Thrace
Michail-Theodoros Marinos, Professor of Law at Democritus University in Thrace
Apostolos Anthimos, Attorney-at-law at the Thessaloniki Bar Association
Ioannis Iglezakis, Assistant Professor at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
George Nouskalis, Lecturer at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
Looseleaf IEL Cyber Law
Online ISBN 9789041121882
Print ISBN 9789041121882